Monday, 1 February 2016

Day One - Done!

Day One Complete 

Yay! What a fantastic day we had in Room 14. 

I don't know about all of you students, but I thought we had a really fun day together! Heaps of giggles and silliness, perfect to start off the new school year. 

Time seemed to fly by today and we got through lots of different things. We talked about what it means to be a good learner and linked this into our classroom "tree-ty". We all took turns signing our tree-ty using our finger prints. 

Who is ready for Day Two?

See you all tomorrow Room 14,
Miss G


Gorgeous Room 14, what beautiful smiles we have :)


What makes a good learner?

Check out these answers... you'll be blown away just like I was!

A good learner...

- Is not afraid to try something new
- Listens to the teacher and classmates
-  Ignores distractions
- Thinks before they speak
- Shares ideas
- Learns from mistakes
- Keeps their hands and feet to themselves
- Looks at the teacher
- Practises
- Perseveres with their work





5 comments:

  1. Gabriel had a fantastic 1st day back and said Miss Glen is super funny! Love the class photo and all the smiling faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked putting my fingerprint on the branch of the Tree-ty. My finger stayed red all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the photo of my new class. I think we will have lots of fun.
    Gabriel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked putting my finger print on the treaty I did blue for kauri.kurt. �� :)

    ReplyDelete