Wednesday, 4 May 2016

We have a special visitor in our classroom for the week!


Tena Koutou Katoa,


Ko Brittney taku ingoa (or you can call me Miss Tate). 



I am currently studying my first year of a Bachelors of Teaching at AUT and have been given the pleasure to do my practicum at Reremoana Primary School.



I am the second oldest of 4 children and try to spend as much time as I can with my family as they are important to me. 
Working in education has always been a passion for me and an environment that I am used to being in.



I believe that the most rewarding thing in teaching is that we contribute to our children's knowledge on a daily basis. 
Not only do I want to be a teacher but I also aim to be a positive role model to our tamariki.



I look forward to working along side Miss Glen and being part of Room 14. 



Miss Tate :)


Miss Tate will be with Room 14 from Friday 6th of May until Friday 13th of May. Welcome to our class, we are hopeful you will have a positive learning experience in our room!

No comments:

Post a Comment