Sunday, 24 July 2016

Welcome Back Room 14!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Hi Room 14, it is great to see all of your faces after our 2 week break. Who had a great holiday? I know I did! It was so lovely to arrive back to school with lots of special cards and letters made for me over the holidays. You are all awesome!

Here is a great picture of us all on our first day back... 


I thought this quote was pretty cool and something we can think about doing this term. How can YOU make someone else's schooling experience a positive one? How can YOU make a difference in someone else's day? How can YOU make someone else feel important or special? It can be as easy as a smile or a nice compliment. 

I challenge you to "Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody"

Leave a comment below with an idea of what you might be able to do this term :)

Miss G


No comments:

Post a Comment